How you can help.
Human Services Council is dedicated to improving people’s lives in Southwest Washington and here are some ways you can help:
- Gifts can assist the Bike-to-Work program allow us to acquire helmets, bike locks and training for people that are struggling to get to work or find employment.
- Your gifts for Sponsor-A-Ride or Reserve-A-Ride can secure transportation to life sustaining medical appointments for some of our most vulnerable citizens.
- You can help the Volunteer Connections Pen Pal Program by sponsoring the students annual Pen Pal Party and be proud to support a program that is twofold in nature being rewarding to its volunteers and teaching literacy to students in Clark County.
- Volunteer your most valuable gift, your time. Please contact Volunteer Connections 360-735-3683.
Gifts can be made through this site via secure PayPal transactions. When you select the type of donation you would like to make below, you will be transferred to the PayPal site to complete the donation. You can also support the programs of the Human Services Council by using GoodSearch - a free web search tool (similar to Google). When you go towww.GoodSearch.com, "Select a Charity" to support, and enter "Human Services Council, Vancouver, WA". Once you have selected HSC as your charity, every search you perform through Goodsearch will earn a penny for HSC!
We are committed to working in partnership with other organizations, agencies, and businesses in order to improve the quality of life in Southwest Washington.
Friends of the Human Services Council
- Bobbi Casanova
- Duncan Cruickshank
- Colleen Kuhn
- Representative Jim Moeller
- Walter Rickards
- Mary Lou Ritter
- Umpqua Bank
- El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant
- Ralph Meuler
- Clayton & Judy Peterson
- Compass Oncology
- We Clean Everything, Inc
- Mike Plymale
- Powell Distributing Company
- Mr. & Mrs. C J Peterson
- Teresa Rich & Edward Muller
- Basil & Judith Taylor
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries - Hazel Dell
- Elizabeth Feigelson
- McKinstry Charitable Foundation
- Woodland Wheelchair Services
|I would like my donation to be made|
|**We are a 501(c)3 non-profit. Please check with your tax advisor for tax deduction opportunities for your donation.|