Volunteer Membership Benefits:
As a volunteer you will:
- Receive assistance in finding the ideal spot for you.
- Share your knowledge, wisdom and experience with others.
- Enjoy the pleasures that come with helping those in need.
- Remain an active member of the community.
- Meet new people, develop new skills and discover new experiences.
Each active RSVP member is eligible for three kinds of insurance. These policies provide coverage for you while you are volunteering.
- Accident Insurance ($25,000): For personal injury arising from an accident while you are traveling to and from and participating in a volunteer assignment.
- Personal Liability ($1,000,000): In excess of any other valid and collectible insurance you may have.
- Excess Automobile Liability ($500,000): Supplements the volunteer’s insurance coverage for bodily injury or property damage.
RSVP hosts various volunteer recognition activities, including the Volunteer Recognition Social during Senior Corps Week in May. Recognition activities are held throughout the year for different volunteer projects.
When a volunteer joins RSVP and provides and email address, he/she will automatically begin to receive "The Volunteer Voice”, the bi-monthly e-newsletter of Volunteer Connections. This newsletter includes current volunteer opportunities, upcoming volunteer activities, and volunteer feature stories.
Sign up Now to Become a Volunteer!