If you are a low-income resident of Clark County, you may be able to receive help with Employment Transportation. You will need to obtain a referral from one of our partner agencies before you can receive transport. Referrals are accepted from Worksource, Arc of Clark County, DSHS, Clearview Employment Services, Partners in Careers, and other participating agencies.
Covered Employment Services
We provide transportation to employment sites, job training, job search, job interviews, childcare, and other work-related activities.
Most Appropriate, Least Costly
When you request a ride, we determine the type of transport most suited to your abilities, locate the lowest-cost option given your needs, and arrange for service with one of our providers. We encourage group transports and shared rides. The most common types of transportation available include:
- Public bus tickets and passes
- CVAN passes
How to Get Transportation
Step 1: Meet with your referring agency and get a referral for the Employment Transportation program. Your referral agency will send it in for you.
Step 2: Employment Transportation will review your eligibility and needs and arrange for the least costly, most appropriate transportation.
- You will be mailed either a monthly bus pass, day pass, or CVAN pass.
- Door-to-door services and group transport may be available on a limited case-by-case basis. Please speak with your referring agency for more details.
- Contact your referring agency each month you need transportation.
- When your transportation referral expires you may be eligible for an extension of services.
- Take your job search log and income information back to the person who referred you and they will re-evaluate your eligibility.
How to Contact Us
Phone: 360-258-2103, Option 1. Our phone lines are open Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm, excluding weekends and all major holidays.
Partner agencies may fax referrals to 360-694-1446.